Thursday, October 4, 2012

A night to remember

Being in the art world isn't just about the fine arts.
Working with the Center for Emerging Visual Artists (http://www.cfeva.org/), I got to experience a little bit of performance art the other night.
The World Cafe Live in Philadelphia hosted the kickoff party for the 2012 Philadelphia Open Studio Tours on October 2nd. And I was privileged to be a part of it.
There is so much I could say in words to describe this rich event, but instead, I will share some photos I took. After all, I do communicate best visually.

Preparation.




Some of the interesting characters.







The burlesque performers were excellent.










We also had a hip hop group. They were fantastic.











Don't forget about our awesome raffle.


It was a wonderfully, rich night.
I'm glad I got to be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment