Tuesday, June 14, 2016

The Unspeakable





Do you ever feel so inspired, but can't describe it to anyone?
Your brain is bubbling over with creative ideas and projects.
Your notebook is filled with confusing half sentences based on 2 am "great ideas" jotted down hastily before diving back into bed, swimming through a sea of more "great ideas".

This is my life lately.
I have so much I want to accomplish.
So many ideas.
Good. Bad. Great. Ridiculous.
But having an idea to drive and motivate action is the best you can do for yourself.

Along with my half sentence ideas, I have several segments-of-new-paintings pictures.
So nothing much to show.

But this song basically describes all my ideas and thoughts,
Bouncing against each other,
Jittering inside my head,
Waiting to escape to paper or canvas.

Halfway through the year, and I feel so good.
Jumbled and exuberant.
But put simply, I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment