Wednesday, November 26, 2014

First Snowfall



Listen to this as you read:



Today has had several strange memories for me.
The day before Thanksgiving. What a silly day.
The most traveled day of the year.
The day I got a $50 parking ticket.
And almost got into a car crash from weeping so fiercely.


But this year, it has been a wonder.
My first full, Diana-filled free day in almost 3 months.
And my list of "things-I-want-to-accomplish-when-I-have-free-time" was getting very long.
Thankful to say, I crossed many things off that list today.
Including catching up on my creativity.
For although I have not painted, drawn, or sketched in quite a while,
That does not mean the ideas stopped flowing.
Quite the opposite.
I have so many new painting ideas in my head,
On scrap pieces of paper,
Texted into my Notes app on my phone,
That I was greatly in need of a day like today.


Unfortunately for me,
I am currently stuck in the "waiting for paint to dry" phase.
Sigh.
I suppose my creative juices will have to pause until my next free day.
Until then,
Enjoy my progress.


 Works-in-progress


Finished works

No comments:

Post a Comment