Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Holidays




Cold weather, warm fire.
Cold greetings, warm smiles.
Cold fingers, warm dinners.

The most extreme contrasts happen during the holidays.
Am I looking forward to the cold that inevitably seeps under the cracks of my windows and floats down into my room?
Not particularly.
But I do enjoy getting bundled in a big, fuzzy blanket,
Watching marathons of classics,
Or strange, foreign movies on Netflix.

Regardless,
However you enjoy your holiday season,
I'm presenting a new kind of "warmth" that may bring you or someone you know a smile.

I've decided to sell my daily drawings,
As a mutual benefit.
I'd rather have my drawings hanging in someone's house that will appreciate them,
Then to clutter my already small, Philly town home.
The price range will be $15-$50, you're choice.
I can frame them if you wish, and even ship them to you if that is easier (additional cost possible.)
Here they are:







 



 
 




















Tell me,
Every time you look at one of my drawings for longer than a glance.

No comments:

Post a Comment