Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Hope

I hope to accomplish being an artist,
Not from others points of view,
But from my own hindsight.

Steve Hanks knows he's an artist.
He had time to reflect,
Develop,
Embellish,
And interpret.
He had years.
And now he is considered "one of the best watercolor artists working today."
For good reason.
 “If I hadn’t spent so much time perfecting my drawing skills, I would not be the painter I am today.”
But where is our time?
Where is my time?
For the first time in my life, I have taken some time for myself.
And yet,
I do not feel at peace.
Stresses of living are starting to overwhelm me.

If only Painter could be a profession again,
Like it used to be.

But for now,
This is my moment.
I am relaxed,
Admiring true talent.
This one is called "The Sound of Tiny Fingers."
How restful.






No comments:

Post a Comment